June 22, 2011
Summer Solstice
Happy Summer Solstice! It is the longest day of sunlight all year. And the first official day of summer.
I suggest you celebrate with a margarita, some park sitting, or an outdoor run.
Or you could fight the crowds at Stonehenge. But you do have to worry: will you still fit into last year’s druid smock?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was a little concerned, but then remembered that a bed sheet, curtains, moomoo, or bolt of fabric would serve the same purpose as the smock... happy summer!
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer to you! I celebrated with two long walks today. One in the morning and one in the evening. :)
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com
The longest day, and start of summer was indeed hot, and then baaaam....rain came down like never before. :(((
ReplyDeleteLiving in Florida the start of summer always seems crazy to me. It's felt like summer for about 3 months now!!! Isn't it about time for Fall?
ReplyDeletehow cool I didnt know we hit summer already I am always off on the season hahaha
ReplyDeletealas, was missing the margarita. but we enjoyed an alfresco dessert.
ReplyDeletesounds like a great idea
ReplyDeleteEveryday Life
Cant wait, for warmer weather it hasn't been too summery where I live:)
ReplyDeletehttp://mini-lemon.blogspot.com
Yay summer! It is great! :) And yes that was an interesting SYTYCD episode hehe. Everyone safe!!!
ReplyDeleteAshley Sloan
Happy summer! Wish we could all get summer off from work like kids do school. Those lucky bastards. ;-P
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer to you!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love summer!! YAWHOO!
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer, I celebrated with a long run in the AM before it got too hot. I hope you had a fabulous start to your summer too!
ReplyDeleteHappy summer, darling!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
Margarita for me please! Happy Summer!
ReplyDelete