Wife to her Husband, a software engineer:
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!" A short time later, the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?" He replied, "They had eggs."
Daddy's response?
int numMilkCartons = 0;
if (eggsPresent)
{
numMilkCartons = 6;
}
else
{
numMilkCartons = 1;
if (eggsPresent)
{
numMilkCartons = 6;
}
else
{
numMilkCartons = 1;
Isn't he just the cutest?
That is the cutest response ever. Is it lame that I am not an engineer but I still understood his response
ReplyDeletetee-hee
ReplyDeleteHahah. Very cute and something my dad would totally send back too even though he is not an engineer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggle, sweetie:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday
that's awesome!! so funny :)
ReplyDeleteLOL too funny!! It took me a minute but I finally got it!
ReplyDeletehahaha! Super cute dad you have girl!
ReplyDeleteMeet Virginia Design
Check out my awesome Gussy Sews Giveaway mmmk!!
That is so funny.
ReplyDeletehaha, I love this! and thank you for passing by my blog... xo
ReplyDeletelol. this sounds like a conversation between my parents.
ReplyDeleteaww. i majored in computer science so this was near and dear to my heart. too cute!
ReplyDelete