I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I am now a follower of yours. Feel free to look over my blog and really appreciate if you can become a follower of my blog also. http://freerecipehealthbeauty.blogspot.com
That is a very very very lovely picture! :) It kind of reminds me of Barbie's first swimsuit look ever (ha I know kind of lame, but she has been all over the internet for 'getting back together with Ken')
I wish it would be summer already and this piece is amazing! I love the colours. Kisses and enjoy your Thursday
ReplyDeletestunning paintings, just went to her site, amazing!
ReplyDeletegreat post,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com
oh that just made me happy! So pretty! And also makes me want to lose 10 pounds because summer is coming...even if it's not here YET!
ReplyDeleteoh how pretty! i'm so ready for summer too :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! I can't wait for pool weather.
ReplyDeleteCome to San Diego! You can wear sandals everyday here! :)
ReplyDeleteIs it weird that I really love that bathing suit!! What a gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteBut this picture makes me think it is :)
ReplyDeleteit was 86 degrees today and if that picture expressed anything it was today
ReplyDeleteThis looks so classic and vintage and super current at the same time =) looove it!
ReplyDeleteIf we can't have summer yet i'll totally settle for spring =)
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
ps: send me a photo if you make any of the bottle crafts. I've posted a zillion if you need ideas <3 MWAH!
Love this painting! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I bet your will rock the aviators! :)
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
Oooh, I bet my sister would love that!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed looking over your blog. I am now a follower of yours. Feel free to look over my blog and really appreciate if you can become a follower of my blog also.
ReplyDeletehttp://freerecipehealthbeauty.blogspot.com
That is a very very very lovely picture! :)
ReplyDeleteIt kind of reminds me of Barbie's first swimsuit look ever (ha I know kind of lame, but she has been all over the internet for 'getting back together with Ken')
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
That is a beautiful picture! Looked at some recent posts, your blog is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog today :)
Have a great weekend!
Maegan
Amazing picture! And very inspiring!
ReplyDelete<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting me at http://www.mgstylemix.com/ and for following!!
ReplyDeleteI am following you too now!
xoxo,
MG
http://www.mgstylemix.com/
Oh wow, I love this! Thanks you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for stopping by the other day! It's always wonderful to meet new bloggers!
xo Nadia