This is adorable and definitely a pick me up. In response to your question, I link the numbers, by labeling everything in Illustrator, then uploading it and putting a caption of the numbers, from there you can link each number to its corresponding website using the link button at the top of your post editor in blogger. Let me know if this helps or if you need further explanation! Happy Friday Kelly!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Makes me excited for summer :-)
ReplyDeleteor it could be interpreted as a sad watermelon without its seeds! i love the normal kind, just so i can seed-spit.
ReplyDeleteHAHA this is so cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this. So creative!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! It rained this morning, so I'm hoping it's gonna stop and bring us more sunshine as we slowly merge into summer! Wohhooooo!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...it's summer here finally!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I've seen this picture a few weeks ago already and it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love me some melon. Yummi.
X.
This is awesome! I love this pic!
ReplyDeletecuteness!! great print.
ReplyDeletecute cute cute!!!
ReplyDeletetotally makes me want watermelon!
ReplyDeleteaww i LOVE THIS!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! You always find the best stuff it's great!
ReplyDeleteMeet Virginia Design
Check out my Giveaway from IHOD! FREE accessories friends!
Kelly, you are so sweet! thank you for your sweet comment! can't wait to read more!! xoxo
ReplyDeletekelseyannesmith.blogspot.com
So creative.. I really like this :)
ReplyDeletexo Nadia
I love it!! What an awesome idea :)
ReplyDeleteThis is genius - I love it :O)
ReplyDeleteA xx
haha i love this! so excited for yummy summer fruit! i live off it xx
ReplyDeleteThat is so inspiring love:)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable and definitely a pick me up. In response to your question, I link the numbers, by labeling everything in Illustrator, then uploading it and putting a caption of the numbers, from there you can link each number to its corresponding website using the link button at the top of your post editor in blogger. Let me know if this helps or if you need further explanation!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Kelly!
very cheerful little photo. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete