I’m a bit behind here, but it’s been a busy winter! Right before Christmas, I accepted a job with an international environmental organization. After three long and laborious trips to the immigration office, I finally got my employment visa and started working in January.
Business is conducted in English, my coworkers are from all around the world, and I love their mission - I'm really enjoying it so far! The only downside is the commute - an hour each way. But it's a direct shot on the subway, and I'm getting a lot of reading in! I have finished 5 books in less than 2 months...which means I'm accepting your book recommendations immediately.
Hi Kelly thank you for your comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job, I've been considering changing jobs but your shift looks like a exciting one.
That's wonderful! Congrats on the job! I know commutes aren't the greatest, but you are certainly making good use of the time! My most recent reads have been I Am Malala & The Goldfinch.
ReplyDelete