hahah this might be a new favorite website. I love the one that said 'went to the bathhroon. Sounds like a better time than Annabelles.
So funny and cute. Great website!
this is hilarious!
Oh my goodness, too cute! You can't please everybody :)
Love, love, love this. Annabelle better keep up that attitude. Love your site, btw.
Kids say the darndest things...but I'm with you, I like you Annabelle and what freakin' museum doesn't have dinosaurs??? (c:
Soooo funny!!!!
Design by The Blog Boat
hahah this might be a new favorite website. I love the one that said 'went to the bathhroon. Sounds like a better time than Annabelles.
ReplyDeleteSo funny and cute. Great website!
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, too cute! You can't please everybody :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this. Annabelle better keep up that attitude. Love your site, btw.
ReplyDeleteKids say the darndest things...but I'm with you, I like you Annabelle and what freakin' museum doesn't have dinosaurs??? (c:
ReplyDeleteSoooo funny!!!!
ReplyDelete