Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you buy into Valentine's, or consider it a greeting card holiday, I prefer to think of it as another day to celebrate everything you love. Yes, significant others. But also family, friends, your barista, your pet...and most importantly, cake.
(cake that I want immediately via i am baker)
(Only great things can happen when Julia Rothman and Kate get together. BMINE)
I hope you have the most wonderful day!
xoxo,
KEE



i like your thinking! celebrating love for cake on valentines day is the best! ive been doing it all day haha x
ReplyDeletep.s im a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteTotally agree girl! Really could go for a piece of that cake right now!
ReplyDeleteMEET VIRGINIA DESIGN
cake is so yummy
ReplyDeletehappy, happy valentines day, lovely! hope you've had the best day :)
ReplyDeletehope you had a great vday. that cake looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteIm late to this post but hope u had a good one! AND that cake with the heart, WOW! :)))))))))
ReplyDelete