(Florida: Home, Sweet, Home)
I'm off to Florida to watch my cousin get married. I'm so excited to spend the weekend with family and drink on the deck of a beach house.
The happy couple are registered at Crate & Barrel and REI. Anyone that registers for Bear Repellent Spray and bakeware are good people.
Good. People.





enjoy!!!
ReplyDeletehave fun!!! :)
ReplyDeletei'll wave to you from my backdoor
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteaww have a wonderful weekend!! yay yay for weddings!!
ReplyDeleteAwwweessooommme! Have a great time :)
ReplyDeletebear repellent spray?!?! am i that much of a city girl that i didn't even know there was a need for this kind of thing?! i thought you just ran to your car and drove home upon seeing a bear...
ReplyDeleteI love weddings! Have a blast!
ReplyDeleteThat's classic! My husband for SURE would have registered at REI if I let him! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty positive that my hubbs had no idea that you could register at REI or he totally would've done that...I don't think Bed, Bath & Beyond is exactly his cup of tea! Ha! But I'm with you, they definitely have to be good folk! Hope you had a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteHope that you had a great weekend! Weddings are so much fun & they totally sounds like good people. xox
ReplyDeleteI just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)
Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!!
Blessings,
Kat
haha I love that they registered at REI!
ReplyDeleteOMG, that's so exciting! i want to go to a wedding, i've never been to one where i can actually dress up. HAVE FUN!
ReplyDelete:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
I hope you had a great time.:D
ReplyDelete***** Marie *****
STAGES of BEAUTY Treatment Cream Giveaway
Udderly Smooth® Giveaway